Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Geoff Howard <co...@leverageweb.com> on 2003/06/06 18:12:03 UTC

Re: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1/src/documentation/xdocs/link livesites.xml

http://web.archive.org/web/20021203152941/http://www.ccel.org/

As you can see, this one used to have the cocoon logo on the front page -
but it now seems to be in PHP.  I've written them to see what's up.

   +    <li><link href="http://www.ccel.org/">The Christian Classics
Ethereal Library</link></li> <!-- couldn't confirm -->

Geoff

Re: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1/src/documentation/xdocs/link livesites.xml

Posted by Geoff Howard <co...@leverageweb.com>.
Just heard back from them and they are no longer using cocoon.

Geoff