Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by hu xiaohua <Fl...@outlook.com> on 2019/05/13 16:12:21 UTC

Please give me permission to create KIP,Thanks!

I want create my KIP ,but I havn't a permission,please give me permission to create KIP,My Wiki ID is Flowermin.Thanks!

Re: Please give me permission to create KIP,Thanks!

Posted by Bill Bejeck <bb...@gmail.com>.
Responding here on the dev list as well.

Thanks for your interest in contributing!

You should be all set now.

Thanks,
Bill