Posted to dev@juddi.apache.org by Alex O'Ree <al...@apache.org> on 2018/11/24 19:53:56 UTC

[VOTE] jUDDI-3.3.6

Dear jUDDI enthusiasts,

The new release is here! This release resolves 3 JIRAs, 2 tasks and a bug
fix related to incorrect logic of the findBinding API. The bug was
preventing updates to the SCOUT project. Once this release is complete (and
I finally get commit permissions on SCOUT), then we can cut a new version
of SCOUT.

The release distribution is temporarily available here (without hashes)
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/loyuchxtxg0zrwq/AAA4nqh9rUBEXiRQ7JK43fl6a?dl=0

The release artifacts are staged in nexus:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachejuddi-1013/

and we have a tag at:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/juddi.git/?p=juddi.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/juddi-3.3.6

Please give it a spin and cast your vote. This vote will be open for
the next 72 hours per the release policy, which is:
- the vote will be closed as soon as 6 hours have past and  >7 +1
votes are received with no -1 vote being cast, or
 - if after 12h >5 +1 votes have been cast with no -1 vote, or
 - if after 24h if 3 +1 votes have been cast with no -1 vote, or failing
that
 - after 72h provided at least 3 +1 votes have been cast and there is
a majority of +1 votes from the cast votes.

Bug

   - [JUDDI-992 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JUDDI-992>] -
   FindBinding API call doesn't exactly match the spec, can't search for just
   the service key

Improvement

   - [JUDDI-988 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JUDDI-988>] - Update
   to tomcat 9

Task

   - [JUDDI-962 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JUDDI-962>] -
   Convert juddi.apache.org back to mvn site

Re: [VOTE] jUDDI-3.3.6

Posted by Alex O'Ree <al...@apache.org>.
No I'm good to go for scout

Re: [VOTE] jUDDI-3.3.6

Posted by Steve Viens <sv...@gmail.com>.

Re: [VOTE] jUDDI-3.3.6

Posted by Alex O'Ree <al...@apache.org>.
Due to the 2 issues that came up and the lack of +1 votes, i'm going to
roll back the release and we'll try it again, hopefully shortly

Re: [VOTE] jUDDI-3.3.6

Posted by Kurt Stam <ks...@redhat.com>.
Hi Alex,

Re: [VOTE] jUDDI-3.3.6