Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/05 10:46:24 UTC

Sandbox component graduation (was: Re: New Apache MyFaces Sandbox component (CAPTCHA))

I really do think that we should do a major graduation for sandbox
components. It is very likely that most of us always include the sandbox as
a production dependency. We should create a list of candidates (maybe we
could do a poll?) and graduate those components.

What do you think?

Bruno

Re: Sandbox component graduation (was: Re: New Apache MyFaces Sandbox component (CAPTCHA))

Posted by "simon.kitching@chello.at" <si...@chello.at>.
Leonardo has been organising this in last week or so, and a list of
sandbox components have been chosen for promotion. See the dev list
archives for details.

I'm not sure the captcha component should be immediately promoted from
sandbox to tomahawk though. At least it needs some real-world testing
before being released. The sandbox is not so hard to use...

Regards,
Simon