Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Brian Galura <Br...@citrix.com> on 2013/07/26 01:36:27 UTC

CS4.1 with netscaler

Im trying to get the netscaler to work with an isolated network on an advanced zone. When I try to make a VM on this network I get an error message "Resource [Network:209] is unreachable: External load balancer was unable to implement the guest network on the external load balancer in zone us-test1-zone1"

I have added the netscaler with appropriate credentials and interfaces. Is there any where I can find a more detailed log of what isn't working?

Very long log file:
http://pastie.org/8175945

Re: CS4.1 with netscaler

Posted by Murali Reddy <Mu...@citrix.com>.
On 26/07/13 5:51 AM, "Brian Galura" <Br...@citrix.com> wrote:

>I figured out this broke because the user's password changed who added
>the netscaler to cloudstack. Can we update the password in the DB without
>deleting and re-adding the device?

Delete and re-add is the easy approach. Bit you change the password in the
host_details table for the host id that corresponds to NetScaler and
restart the management server.

RE: CS4.1 with netscaler