Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Jeff Gomes <jg...@mmmagic.com> on 2019/03/20 23:29:49 UTC

Cross platform desktop AIR captive runtime best practices

Since Flash Player is going away, I am porting a Flex project to Mac and
Windows desktop captive runtime applications.  My Flash Builder 4.7
installation is on Mac.  I understand that the Windows captive runtime
bundle has to be built on Windows.  I have Windows 7 running in
Parallels Desktop on my MacBook Pro.

My online research has not turned up anything about having ADT build
these from a .air or .airi file, so I assume it has to be done from the
original project files.  If this is correct, what is the best way to be
able to build both versions?  Do I need to have duplicate Flash Builder
4.7 projects on both platforms?  That seems like a real nuisance!

~ Jeff

Re: Cross platform desktop AIR captive runtime best practices

Posted by Jeff Gomes <jg...@mmmagic.com>.
Alex:

I will check it out.  Thank you.

~ Jeff