Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Osay Osman Yuuni <oy...@gmail.com> on 2019/11/02 12:33:29 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Primate as modern UI for CloudStack

--
*Osay Osman YUUNI*  | Techno-Geek

*Old Kent Drive | Midstream Estate *Office: +27 12 003 6900 | Ext: 8402 |
E-Mail: o <o....@afdb.org>yuuni@gmail.com

Mobile: +27 78 090 5501 | Fax: +27866737198 Web: http://www.
<http://www.afdb.org/>yuuniqueenterprises.com