Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Jeroen Verhagen <je...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/23 23:33:59 UTC

Dependency problem migrating to 3.3.1

Hi all,

To evaluate ServiceMix I ran through the tutorial using 3.2.3 which worked
ok. Because in my future project I will need servicemix-file and
servicemix-validation I decided to upgrade to version 3.3.1 but then I ran
into problems downloading the Maven dependencies. I found out that for the
jbi-maven-plugin I need to use version 4.0 but for servicemix-file I still
run into the following problem:

Missing:
1) org.apache.servicemix:servicemix-file:jar:3.3.1

Can anybody please tell if this version is available in any repository or
else tell me the best way to migrate to 3.3?

Thanks for any help and regards,

Jeroen

Re: Dependency problem migrating to 3.3.1

Posted by Jeroen Verhagen <je...@gmail.com>.
Thanks! That solved the problem.