Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Viorres Nikos <nv...@aegean.gr> on 2002/03/07 12:09:08 UTC

proxy bug

Hi,

i am having problems with jmeters proxy. The pages i get back are distorted
because all of the header and a small part of the body gets chopped off.
Since i am also doing some dev work with that proxy i have traced the
problem in the third step of the proxy.java implementation, in the stage
where the reply's header is read. The proxy tries to read the header first -
send it to client, and then read the body HTML. However this does NOT WORK
as it is supposed. Instead of reading just the header, it goes on and reads
a small part of the body as well, so then when it tries to read the body it
resumes from where it had stopped and finally sends the client a cut down
version of the page. I can send you instractions on how to duplicate this
and how to overcome it. I am trying to find out the bug since yesterday...

BTW, I ve noticed in the users archive that this is supposed to be fixes in
latest beta. However I would still like to find the bug

Thanx

Nikos