Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/29 23:19:48 UTC

[VOTE] Release Wicket 1.2.5

It is almost februari and we need some time to resolve a vote (and
prepare a release). This is a vote to release the 1.2.5 Wicket branch
on sourceforge, to fix some nasty hairy bugs out there. Are all issues
resolved for 1.2.5?

Release Notes - Wicket - Version 1.2.5

Bug:
* [WICKET-188] - Header contribution is sometimes not rendered after the request
* [WICKET-218] - Removing comments from markup can fail
* [WICKET-242] - Modal Window always creates new cookies

The release would be performed this weekend (first weekend of Februari).

[ ] yes, bug-b-gone my Wicket
[ ] no, I still have some critters to deal with

PS. is 1.2.x already under the bamboo build umbrella?

Martijn

--
Vote for Wicket at the http://www.thebeststuffintheworld.com/vote_for/wicket
Wicket 1.2.4 is as easy as 1-2-4. Download Wicket now!

Re: [VOTE] Release Wicket 1.2.5

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
On 1/29/07, Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com> wrote:

> [x] yes, bug-b-gone my Wicket

PS. is 1.2.x already under the bamboo build umbrella?

not yet but feel free to set it up :)

-igor

Martijn

Re: [VOTE] Release Wicket 1.2.5

Posted by Eelco Hillenius <ee...@gmail.com>.
[ x ] yes, bug-b-gone my Wicket
[ ] no, I still have some critters to deal with

Eelco

Re: [VOTE] Release Wicket 1.2.5

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
Fixing the pom is part of the release process. So that can't be done upfront.

Martijn

Re: [VOTE] Release Wicket 1.2.5

Posted by Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com>.

Re: [VOTE] Release Wicket 1.2.5

Posted by Frank Bille <fr...@gmail.com>.
On 1/29/07, Frank Bille <fr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> PS. is 1.2.x already under the bamboo build umbrella?
> >

> Nope not yet. Let me add them.

http://www.wicketstuff.org/bamboo/browse/WICKET12X

Frank

Re: [VOTE] Release Wicket 1.2.5