Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by Jialin Qiao <qi...@apache.org> on 2022/10/11 06:36:20 UTC

Release about 1.0.0

Hi all,

After nearly 4 years since we join the ASF in 2018 and one year
development of the Cluster version, we released several versions, from
0.8 to 0.14.

Now, we prepare to release a formal cluster version in the end of next
month, and I propose that we call this version 1.0.0.

Thank all for contributing to the cluster version, what do you think?

Thanks,
—————————————————
Jialin Qiao
Apache IoTDB PMC