Posted to dev@streampipes.apache.org by Florian Micklich <fl...@disy.net.INVALID> on 2020/05/12 09:30:10 UTC

finished Geo PE Extension [LatLntToGeo] [EPSG]

Hi all,

I just merged the EPSG and LatLntToGeo pe's into dev with some changes.

Now two domain properties are used to identify die EPSG Code and WKT-Literal.

http://www.opengis.net/ont/geosparql#Geometry

http://data.ign.fr/def/ignf#CartesianCS

I also formatted the code and changed the methods using "Labels.from" to "Labels.withID" and created corresponding strings.en files.

Some Icons has changed as well.

I found also a strange behavior which I summed up in STREAMPIPES-123<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STREAMPIPES-123>

Happy try out

Mfg Florian

Disy Informationssysteme GmbH
Florian Micklich
Lösungsentwickler
+49 721 16006 477,  florian.micklich@disy.net

Firmensitz: Ludwig-Erhard-Allee 6, 76131 Karlsruhe
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Mannheim, HRB 107964
Geschäftsführer: Claus Hofmann

Bitte beachten Sie folgende Informationen für Kunden, Lieferanten und Bewerber
- Datenschutz: www.disy.net/datenschutz
- Informationspflichten:  www.disy.net/informationspflichten