Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Oliver Heger <ol...@oliver-heger.de> on 2008/02/16 21:56:31 UTC

Re: svn commit: r627906 - in /commons/proper/configuration/branches/configuration2_experimental: ./ src/main/java/org/apache/commons/configuration2/ src/test/java/org/apache/commons/configuration2/

With regards to the build files: I was thinking about dropping the maven
1 build at all and make maven 2 to the default build tool. An ant build
could still be provided, but hopefully it is possible to generate
build.xml from the pom.

Oliver

ebourg@apache.org schrieb:
> Author: ebourg
> Date: Thu Feb 14 15:13:41 2008
> New Revision: 627906

> Log:
> Removed the JDK 1.4 specific code in EnvironmentConfiguration and dropped the dependency on Ant
>
> Modified:
>     commons/proper/configuration/branches/configuration2_experimental/build.xml
>     commons/proper/configuration/branches/configuration2_experimental/gump.xml
>     commons/proper/configuration/branches/configuration2_experimental/pom.xml
>     commons/proper/configuration/branches/configuration2_experimental/project.xml
>     commons/proper/configuration/branches/configuration2_experimental/src/main/java/org/apache/commons/configuration2/EnvironmentConfiguration.java
>     commons/proper/configuration/branches/configuration2_experimental/src/test/java/org/apache/commons/configuration2/TestEnvironmentConfiguration.java

<snip/>

Posted by simon <si...@chello.at>.
Yeah, and maven1 is pretty much dead. Providing Ant + maven2 should make
the vast majority of users happy.

Posted by Emmanuel Bourg <eb...@apache.org>.