Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Josema Alonso <jo...@simbiosystems.com> on 2003/02/24 01:58:19 UTC

How to start with Flow, any Docs?

Dear all,

Since I subscribed to the dev list some days ago I've seen many interesting
messages regarding Flow issues. It seems to be a very useful addition to
Cocoon. And I want to learn more about it.

So, where to start?
Besides the samples, are there any docs available? Any recommendations?

Gracias,
Josema.

Re: How to start with Flow, any Docs?

Posted by Tony Collen <tc...@neuagency.com>.
On Mon, 24 Feb 2003, Josema Alonso wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Since I subscribed to the dev list some days ago I've seen many interesting
> messages regarding Flow issues. It seems to be a very useful addition to
> Cocoon. And I want to learn more about it.
>
> So, where to start?
> Besides the samples, are there any docs available? Any recommendations?

Josema,

Check out this thread I initiated a while back, there should be some good
links in there:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-users&m=104207842515403&w=2

Regards,

Tony