Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Paul Gier <pg...@redhat.com> on 2007/10/22 23:35:57 UTC

Maven release plugin question

Hi All,
Does anyone know why the release plugin requires test scope dependency
resolution?  I was looking into this issue:
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRELEASE-285

And I found that if I remove this:
@requiresDependencyResolution test

The issue is resolved and all of the unit tests still pass.  This issue is a
PITA for me because it means that any multi-module project with test scope
intermodule deps cannot use the release plugin.

Thanks!

RE: Maven release plugin question

Posted by "Brian E. Fox" <br...@reply.infinity.nu>.
Done.