Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Fr...@ruv.de on 2003/10/23 09:18:49 UTC

RE: [users@httpd] Re: {SPAM 03.1} [users@httpd] mod_proxy: proble m with basic auth to backend server

Hmm... IP-based authentication does not fit for my
environment. So the only chance is to manipulate
request headers manually?

Frederik

RE: [users@httpd] mod_proxy: proble m with basic auth to backend server

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.

On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 Frederik.Dahlke@ruv.de wrote:

> [...]

If you were more specific about "does not fit for my environment", then we
might be able to provide you with more help.

Joshua.