Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Leandro Rodrigo Saad Cruz <le...@ibnetwork.com.br> on 2001/12/17 22:39:17 UTC

trying to understand example.sh xml

Hi all. I'm running 'examples.sh xml' inside build/examples.
I think the following steps are occuring :
- Domain initialization with : slide.properties found in my classpath
and Domain.xml in build/examples/xml
- Namespace initialization with Domain.xml

inside Domail.xml there is a store declaration named memory that has a
content store implemented in a file called FileContentStoreNoVersioning.
Shouldn't all operations related to this namespace/store be stored at
FileContentStoreNoVersioning.rootpath ???

why this is not occuring ?

--
Leandro Rodrigo Saad Cruz
IT - Inter Business Tecnologia e Servicos (IB)

Re: trying to understand example.sh xml

Posted by Leandro Rodrigo Saad Cruz <le...@ibnetwork.com.br>.
On Mon, 2001-12-17 at 21:38, Dirk Verbeeck wrote:
> Isn't there a "files" directory somewhere?
> Last time I ran the example it worked ;-)
>
> Dirk

Yes, there is, but nothing is being stored there !

Posted by Dirk Verbeeck <di...@pandora.be>.