Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/11 02:41:20 UTC

Re: Extending from DemuxingIoHandler

On 8/22/06, Michael Bauroth <mi...@falcom.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> since there are a few weeks gone since my question, I don't remember the
> complete idea behind at the moment. :)
> For the rest I wrote a workaround, but may be a modified
> DemuxingIoHandler would be the better option to avoid additional
> exception throws. Don't know ... WDYT?

So you want to override findHandler(Class) method and provide default
MessageHandler, right?  That's reasonable.  I've just made
findHandler(Class) to be protected:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRMINA-330

Thanks for a good idea!

Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/
--
PGP key fingerprints:
* B693 628E 6047 4F8F CFA4  455E 1C62 A7DC 0255 ECA6