Posted to hdfs-user@hadoop.apache.org by ch huang <ju...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/05 08:08:51 UTC

about monitor metrics in hadoop

hi,all:
        i installed yarn ,no mapreducev1 install,and it have no
/etc/hadoop/conf/hadoop-env.sh file exist, i use openTSDB to monitor my
cluster,and need some option set on hadoop-env.sh, and how can i do now?
create a new hadoop-env.sh file ?

Re: about monitor metrics in hadoop

Posted by 闫昆 <ya...@gmail.com>.
I use cdh4.3 ,my hadoop_env.sh file in follow directory
$HADOOP_HOME/etc/hadoop/

--
In the Hadoop world, I am just a novice, explore the entire Hadoop
ecosystem, I hope one day I become a bird, travel the whole world

YanBit
yankunhadoop@gmail.com

Re: about monitor metrics in hadoop

Posted by 闫昆 <ya...@gmail.com>.