Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by srikanth peddireddy <sr...@yahoo.co.in> on 2005/07/12 14:48:55 UTC

interpreting data in Aggregate Report

Hi All,

In Jmeter's Aggregate Report, what actually does the last column Rate  represent.
When I run my test , I am getting different values like 1.54/min, 0.54/sec etc for different samples.
How to interpret these values.

regards
Srikanth

---------------------------------
How much free photo storage do you get? Store your friends n family photos for FREE with Yahoo! Photos.
 http://in.photos.yahoo.com

Re: interpreting data in Aggregate Report

Posted by srikanth peddireddy <sr...@yahoo.co.in>.
Thanc Peter,
that means Rate says , under some load (thread count) server will be able to handle N requests per minute (or second or hour) for a particular page.

Why you said Iam usinng old version ?? Iam using 2.0.3

regards
Srikanth

Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com> wrote:
you're using an old version. the rate is the estimated rate per minute
or second. at the end of the test, the final rate is the actual number
of requests per minute your web application handled.

peter

On 7/12/05, srikanth peddireddy wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> In Jmeter's Aggregate Report, what actually does the last column Rate represent.
> When I run my test , I am getting different values like 1.54/min, 0.54/sec etc for different samples.
> How to interpret these values.
>
> regards
> Srikanth

 Too much spam in your inbox? Yahoo! Mail gives you the best spam protection for FREE!
http://in.mail.yahoo.com

Re: interpreting data in Aggregate Report

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.