Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Wendy Smoak <We...@asu.edu> on 2004/02/05 22:52:24 UTC

Errors not going to

I'm getting an Status 500 page with this:
ExceptionConverter: java.io.IOException: The document has no pages.

Even though I have this in web.xml:
   <error-page>
      <exception-type>java.io.IOException</exception-type>
      <location>/WEB-INF/jsp/exceptions/Exception.jsp</location>
   </error-page>

What did I miss?

--
Wendy Smoak
Application Systems Analyst, Sr.

Re: Errors not going to

Posted by Antonio Fiol BonnĂ­n <fi...@terra.es>.
Not sure if you can use /WEB-INF/... there.

However, I recall some Tomcat versions ignoring <error-page> in some
cases. IIRC, it was 4.1.18.

HTH,

Antonio Fiol