Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Suneet Shah <su...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/12 00:37:20 UTC

JAX-WS Client

Hello

I am new to cxf and need to write a jax-ws client. Is this the
recommended approach?

http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/developing-a-consumer.html

Is it possible to create a client that uses an approach similar to the
simple client?

ClientProxyFactoryBean factory = new ClientProxyFactoryBean();
factory.setServiceClass(SpmlComplete.class);

factory.setAddress("http://localhost:8080/idm-connector-core/IAMConnectorService");

SpmlComplete client = (SpmlComplete) factory.create();   ....

I have several services that are based on the same interface would like
to build a generic client that can call these services.

Regards
Suneet

Re: JAX-WS Client

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
You need to use the JaxWsClientFactoryBean.