Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca> on 2006/01/17 17:12:23 UTC

Re: svn commit: r369827 - /httpd/httpd/trunk/docs/manual/misc/security_tips.xml

On 1/17/06, rpluem@apache.org <rp...@apache.org> wrote:
> Author: rpluem
> Date: Tue Jan 17 08:08:28 2006
> New Revision: 369827

> Log:
> * Add some remarks how to mitigate the risk of DoS attacks by setting
>   proper values for the Timeout and Keepalive parameters.

Hmmm... Looks like we collided here.  You should have got an
out-of-date message from subversion when you tried this commit...

Joshua.

Re: svn commit: r369827 - /httpd/httpd/trunk/docs/manual/misc/security_tips.xml

Posted by André Malo <nd...@perlig.de>.
* Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca> wrote:

> On 1/17/06, rpluem@apache.org <rp...@apache.org> wrote:
> > Author: rpluem
> > Date: Tue Jan 17 08:08:28 2006
> > New Revision: 369827

> > Log:
> > * Add some remarks how to mitigate the risk of DoS attacks by setting
> >   proper values for the Timeout and Keepalive parameters.
>
> Hmmm... Looks like we collided here.  You should have got an
> out-of-date message from subversion when you tried this commit...

I guess, it was simply merged on `svn up`...

nd