Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Ved <ve...@gmail.com> on 2024/02/28 05:56:00 UTC

SpringBoot Embedded Tomcat Server RateLimitFilter

Hi,
I am using spring boot and wanted to use Rate Limit. I can find it in
package org.apache.catalina.filters; //in embedded tomcat

But this RateLimitFilter is never called. I want to understand when this
filter is called and how I can customize it.

Regards,
Ved Prakash

Re: SpringBoot Embedded Tomcat Server RateLimitFilter

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.
Ved,

On 2/28/24 00:56, Ved wrote:
> Hi,
> I am using spring boot and wanted to use Rate Limit. I can find it in
> package org.apache.catalina.filters; //in embedded tomcat
>
> But this RateLimitFilter is never called. I want to understand when this
> filter is called and how I can customize it.

Have you configured the RateLimitFilter at all? If so, how? It's not
enabled by default.

-chris