Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org> on 2021/03/06 01:30:36 UTC

Re: 2.4.2 RC next week

Update: This should be the last update before RC vote thread.  branch-2.4
test results are stable again, for example see
https://ci-hadoop.apache.org/job/HBase/job/HBase%20Nightly/job/branch-2.4/64/
. Some long running ITBLL tests will complete over the weekend.

--
Best regards,
Andrew

decrepit hands