Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by "YELESWARAPU, VENKATA BHAN" <VY...@StateStreet.com> on 2018/02/27 14:08:18 UTC

Gentle reminder RE: Object not fetched because its identifier appears to be already in processing

Information Classification: ** Limited Access

If any of you experts could help, we would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

Posted by "YELESWARAPU, VENKATA BHAN" <VY...@StateStreet.com>.
Information Classification: ll Limited Access

Thanks Shawn, I submitted a request to subscribe.

After restarting jboss and redeploying solr war files, index files were successfully created and global search is now working.
Not sure what really was the problem and what was fixed. :) We spent few days on this.

Anyways, thank you very much for your support. Will get back if I have any questions.

Good day
Dutt

Posted by Shawn Heisey <ap...@elyograg.org>.

Posted by "YELESWARAPU, VENKATA BHAN" <VY...@StateStreet.com>.
[...]

P.S: Kindly keep me in Cc until I'm added to the user list.

Thank you,
Dutt

Posted by Shawn Heisey <ap...@elyograg.org>.

Posted by Cassandra Targett <ca...@gmail.com>.
There is not enough information here for anyone to answer. You mention a
"below message", but there is no message that we can see. If it was in an
attachment to the mail, it got stripped by the mail server.

If you want a response, please provide in the body of the mail details such
as: the error message you see (with the full stack trace, if possible);
what you are trying to index; the version of Solr you are using; any custom
configurations you may have in place; and any other detail that might help
someone who doesn't have access to your system try to guess what might be
going wrong.

Cassandra