Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Mark Owens <Ma...@coda.com> on 2000/10/13 10:39:10 UTC

FOP - list handling

Hi,
During building a document FOP displays messages of the form:
[27>WARNING: This version of FOP requires list-items inside
list-blocks>>>>>>>]

I downloaded and built the source on 12th October 2000.

I've visited the "Limitations Section" of the xml.apache.org/fop and I
believe my fo document adheres to this limitation. Here's a document
fragment:

<fo:list-block provisional-distance-between-starts="12pt"
start-indent="1cm">
 <fo:list-item>
  <fo:list-item-label>
   <fo:block>
    <fo:inline-sequence font-family="Symbol">âEUR¢</fo:inline-sequence>
   </fo:block>
  </fo:list-item-label>
  <fo:list-item-body>
   <fo:block>invested in Research and Development to keep its products at
the forefront of technology</fo:block>
  </fo:list-item-body>
 </fo:list-item>
 <fo:list-item>
  <fo:list-item-label>
   <fo:block>
    <fo:inline-sequence font-family="Symbol">âEUR¢</fo:inline-sequence>
   </fo:block>
  </fo:list-item-label>
  <fo:list-item-body>
   <fo:block>ensured its products are developed by accountants for
accountants, to offer unique features and versatility.</fo:block>
  </fo:list-item-body>
 </fo:list-item>
</fo:list-block>

Is the above fragment syntactically correct? If so, should I be getting
these WARNING messages?

Cheers,
Mark

Re: documentation

Posted by Christian Geisert <Ch...@isu-gmbh.de>.
Fotis Jannidis wrote:

> this concerns all committers: If you want to change the Fop
> documentation, please edit the xml files in docs/xml-docs/fop and
> send me a note. I will then update the html documentation and the
> website (you could do this yourself but it is rather complicated and
> earlier descriptions how to do this haven't invited many contributers).
>
> Fotis

I found two small errors
implemented.xml: "inline-sequence" is now called "inline"
architecture.xml: "InlineSequence" should be "Inline"

Adios,
  Christian

documentation