Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Dave <ja...@yahoo.com> on 2009/05/21 13:40:15 UTC

for , why tomahawk formRender is used?

HELLO,
I use Sun JSF ri 1.2 and tomahawk 1.1.8.

I used <h:form> in the page, I expect Sun ri formRender will be used, but from debug I noticed that actually tomahawk formRender is used. Why? Is this configurable?

I need to fix a bug in Sun ri's UIForm, but depends on tomahawk's code because the render's decode() method set form's "submitted" value.

Thanks!
Dave

Re: for , why tomahawk formRender is used?

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
b/c the form usually knows to much about uicommand components,

Trinidad does the same...

Feel free to provide the patch for the Tomahawk FormRenderer.

-Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf