Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Sergej Srepfler <se...@jware.hr> on 2004/07/09 08:18:48 UTC

Re: axis-1.1.1 C++ wsdl2ws: help with server side generated code

MM> I'm trying to use the wsdl2ws tool to generate the server side
MM> skeleton/wrapper C++ for the sample Calculator.wsdl.

MM> In the generated code, all the Calculator functions are of type void
MM> instead of int as in the sample code provided.

MM> Example:

MM> class Calculator
MM> {
MM>     void add(int Value0,int Value1,int Value2);
MM>     void sub(int Value0,int Value1,int Value2);
MM>     void mul(int Value0,int Value1,int Value2);
MM>     void div(int Value0,int Value1,int Value2);

MM> I'm expecting these functions to look like:

MM>     int add(int Value0,int Value1);

MM> I've tried versions 1.1 and 1.1.1 (both source and binaries) on Red Hat
MM> Linux 9 with j2sdk standard edition 1.4.2.

Im struggling in the same situation here.
Last parameter is what function return (Value2 in your case).
Newer version of axis-c (1.2) changed this behaviour, so the sample
code is more like an example. And much more c++ like.
Try using newer version of axis-c.