Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Benoit Decherf <de...@yahoo-inc.com> on 2008/01/15 09:02:58 UTC

call ant target depending on the executed phase

Hi,

I'm working on the migration from a proprietary build system (based on
ant) to maven for all the projects. So to do it simple, I just want on a
first time to let maven manage the dependencies, ant call the modified
ant for compiling, packaging, etc.

So, I add some plugins:
   - in "clean" phase, there is a call to "ant clean"
   - test -> ant test
   - compile -> ant compile
   - package -> ant ship

(ant is a modified version of the standard apache ant).

My problem is when that the ship target depends on the compile target
which depends on test. So when I execute mvn package, the test target is
executed 3 times and compile target 2 times.

Is there a way to know which phase is executed (mvn package -> package)
( to not execute the others ? ).

Thanks,
Benoit