Posted to dev@streampark.apache.org by Huajie Wang <be...@apache.org> on 2023/02/10 09:37:17 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache StreamPark (Incubating) 2.0.0-RC6

Dear StreamPark community,

Thanks for your review and vote for "Release Apache StreamPark (Incubating)
2.0.0-RC6"
I'm happy to announce the vote has passed:

5 binding +1, from:

- Shaokang Lv,
- Zhuoyu Chen,
- Qingrong Wang,
- Linying Yu,
- Huajie Wang

1 non-binding +1 , from:
- Gerry

no 0 or -1 votes.

Vote thread:
https://lists.apache.org/thread/lvpc2hywbkdlvkpmjm0knchyk6vhvmnl

Thank you to everyone who helped us to verify and vote for this release. We
will move to the ASF Incubator voting shortly.

Best,
Huajie Wang

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache StreamPark (Incubating) 2.0.0-RC6

Posted by Qingrong wang <mo...@apache.org>.
+1 (non-binding):
I checked:
    1. All download links are valid
    2.The source and distribution packages already exist
    3. Checksum and signature are OK
    4. LICENSE and NOTICE are exist and NOTICE  file year is ok
    5. Build successfully on ubuntu22.04

Huajie Wang <be...@apache.org> 于2023年2月10日周五 17:37写道: