Posted to users@pulsar.apache.org by Anonymitaet _ <an...@hotmail.com> on 2021/06/30 12:42:57 UTC

[Doc] Label Your PR

Hi all,

Recently, our community is on the way to the next milestone and has merged plenty of codes, some engineers proactively add the docs with the code, that is *GREAT*, thank you all!

To *improve the productivity and effectiveness of developing contents*, I've added the label `no-need-doc`.
Now we have the following doc-related labels in total:

  *   `component/documentation`: if a PR updates doc or an issue is related to doc, you can use this label.
  *   `doc-required`: if a PR / issue needs to update doc, you can use this label. After finishing the doc, remove this label from the original PR / issue.
  *   `no-need-doc`: if a PR does not need to update doc, please help label it. It saves the efforts for others to check and ask whether your PR needs to update doc, which allows engineers and technical writers to work more efficiently.

If you have any comments or questions about the Pulsar docs, we would love to hear from you, thanks.

Anonymitaet

Re: [Doc] Label Your PR

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
very good.

I appreciate very much your efforts in improving the docs and checking on
every PR if the change needs updates to the docs

Enrico

Re: [Doc] Label Your PR

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
very good.