Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Peter Beck <pe...@sbox.tu-graz.ac.at> on 2000/03/15 13:39:43 UTC

Forwarding Requests to host server?

Please help!

I've installed Tomcat together with IIS, and everything works fine.
But now I want my servlet to include pages which are situated on the
IIS.

The RequestDispatcher is only for references within the web application,

and the path in ServletContext.getRessource() has to start with a "/".

It works fine to direct requests one way from IIS to tomcat,
but how can I make it work the other way round?

best regards,
Peter

Re: Forwarding Requests to host server?

Posted by Shachor Gal <sh...@techunix.technion.ac.il>.
 Well you can not...

IIS does not give you the APIs to perform operations such as inclusion of
URIs (a-la RequestDispatcher)... Sorry.

 Gal Shachor