Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by "Stuempfig, Thomas" <th...@siemens.com> on 2021/11/02 13:50:03 UTC

RE: Current project status

Hi all,
one thing that i really missed, was rename tracking.
Other thing that I missed would be attributes for files, folders and commits. This would enable a better search.
Search for all commits that touch business critical PRs... or files that touch about a system or requirement...
I know, one should go for an ALM System for that. But somehow, I wished not to have to maintain an ALM System.

But that's history, our situation is worse...

Hope the best for you all, and I was really happy for the responsiveness in this forum.

Regards
Thomas