Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Webmaster do Aborla.net" <we...@aborla.net> on 2002/06/10 19:53:41 UTC

GET and POST error

Hello,

When I POST or GET information to a PHP script, PHP say me that there are no
vars and I know they are there. How can I turn on POST and GET in Apache??

Thanking in advance,
Nuno Lopes

Re: GET and POST error

Posted by "Webmaster do Aborla.net" <we...@aborla.net>.
PHP is working with IIS, so I don't know why it fon't work with apache!!!

Nuno Lopes

Posted by Stuart Dallas <st...@sharedserver.net>.

--
Stuart