Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com> on 2020/08/06 21:38:49 UTC

Migrating to Cloudbees

If nobody has expressed their _extreme_ gratitude to Uwe, infra (and helpers?) for the migration, I hereby rectify that!!

Re: Migrating to Cloudbees

Posted by Uwe Schindler <uw...@thetaphi.de>.
Thank you Cassandra,

I quickly looked into config. Sems easy all together. I can possibly also set this up for Javadocs.

The good thing with Javadocs is that we can better configure linking between Solr and Lucene, so this is a good thing.

I will try to set something up, if I have some time.

Uwe

--
Uwe Schindler
Achterdiek 19, 28357 Bremen