Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by karthick g <ik...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/29 11:04:43 UTC

There was a problem reading this document (18)

Hi Team,

*  There was a problem when loading a pdf file to Adobe Acrobat.

*    "There was a problem reading this document (18) " (Error Shown by
acrobat)*
*  When running  the same file to the PDFBox it is working fine.

*    Is their way to catch this document(18) error in pdfbox while parse?*

Herewith I attach the error screen shot when the file is loaded in acrobat.
Please guide me, Let me know if you need more details.

Regards,
karthick G

Re: There was a problem reading this document (18)

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.
Am 29.03.2017 um 13:04 schrieb karthick g:
> Hi Team,
>
> *  There was a problem when loading a pdf file to Adobe Acrobat.
> *    "There was a problem reading this document (18) " (Error Shown
> by   acrobat)
> *
> *  When running  the same file to the PDFBox it is working fine.
>
> *    Is their way to catch this document(18) error in pdfbox while parse?*
>

> Herewith I attach the error screen shot when the file is loaded in
> acrobat.

Attachments are not allowed, please upload the file somewhere.

Tilman

PS: Please don't e-mail the developers and don't crosspost. Keep it to
the users list.