Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Bruce Atherton <br...@callenish.com> on 2008/11/07 18:19:46 UTC

Cocoon Consultant needed for 2 to 4 week term

Hi. My company has a product that we developed using Cocoon as the Web
Framework. We are facing challenges getting the application to scale to
the point that we would like for the number of concurrent web users.

We are looking for a Cocoon consultant who knows a lot about how to get
better performance out of Cocoon, either by reconfiguring Cocoon or
telling us how to change the way we use it. An added bonus would be
someone who could help us begin the migration from Cocoon 2.1.* to
Cocoon 2.2.

You can email me at bruce@callenish.com if you are interested. If you
know someone else that would be interested, please pass this message
along to them.

Re: Cocoon Consultant needed for 2 to 4 week term

Posted by Bruce Atherton <br...@callenish.com>.
Yes, we are located on the west coast of Canada, on Vancouver Island.

The answer to all your questions are that things are negotiable. Right
now I am looking to collect information about who would be available and
what their qualifications are. Then we could sit down with the selected
candidate and see what arrangement might work best for the two sides.

Posted by so...@apache.org.