Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Tom Jordahl <to...@macromedia.com> on 2004/11/18 21:23:29 UTC

WSDL2Java generates too much crap!

Has anyone noticed that Axis is now generating JavaBeans for *everything*
under the sun?  For instance, when publishing a Map, we generate a MapItem
class, which we should not do.

I know I have seen changes in SymbolTable having to do with references.  Who
ever made those changes should do some digging because I believe we are too
aggressive in emitting everything we run across in the WSDL.

Does anyone own up to fixing something in this area? Applied any patches?

--
Tom Jordahl
Macromedia Server Development