Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Mat Mannion <M....@warwick.ac.uk> on 2010/04/08 13:19:51 UTC

Requests through /concat not being rewritten?

Hi,

We're currently developing a container based on (Java) Shindig trunk,
but I've noticed problems since I synced with the latest version from
trunk yesterday, where background images that are referenced as
relative to CSS files are no longer being rewritten.

Stepping through the code in a debugger, it would appear that requests
that go through the concat servlet are no longer being rewritten (in
particular, the CssRequestRewriter is never called from execution of
the concat servlet).

Is this a regression? I don't really follow check-ins so I'm not
entirely familiar with the codebase, but this seems to be something
that was working a couple of weeks ago but isn't now.

Regards,

Mat

--
Mat Mannion
Web Developer

Tel: 024 765 74433
Email: M.Mannion@warwick.ac.uk

Re: Requests through /concat not being rewritten?

Posted by Mat Mannion <ma...@gmail.com>.
Synced back to trunk this morning and can confirm that this has
resolved the issue we were having.

Ta very much :)

Mat

Posted by Paul Lindner <li...@inuus.com>.
Patch looks good, applying.

Posted by Ziv Horesh <zh...@gmail.com>.

Re: userPrefs returns empty array instead of hash

Posted by "Jacky Wang (王超)" <ch...@google.com>.
Thanks for your notes!  Interesting, I'll look into the code to see what
kind of magic happens. ;)

Posted by Evgeny Bogdanov <ev...@epfl.ch>.
Yes, it is not available

Posted by "Jacky Wang (王超)" <ch...@google.com>.