Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by rajesh366 <ra...@yahoo.com> on 2009/03/24 14:01:35 UTC

Query regarding Timeout

Hi,

I added Timeout value of 1000 milliseconds in the TCP sampler.When the
response time was analysed it has been increased by 1000 milliseconds.If i
add a timeout of 500 millisecond, the ressponse time is increased by 500
ms.So does it mean that the actual response time should be calculated by
subtracting the timeout in milliseconds.
Kindly clarfiy my understanding on the above.

Regards,
C.Rajesh

Re: Query regarding Timeout

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 20/04/2009, Bruce <ch...@symbio-group.com> wrote:
> Hi Sebb:
>  Dose it impact the average time?

It will affect the sampler response time, so of course it will affect
the average.

> Does it also increase 500ms?

No idea what you mean by that question.

RE: Query regarding Timeout

Posted by Bruce <ch...@symbio-group.com>.
Hi Sebb:
Dose it impact the average time? Does it also increase 500ms?

database 4016 (20090417) __________

http://www.eset.com

Re: Query regarding Timeout

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.