Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by SAtalk Mail User <sa...@thebuc.com> on 2004/12/22 19:58:28 UTC

Error after upgrading from 2.6 to 3.0.2

Hello all,

I have a question, I have just recently upgraded my spamassassin from 2.6
to 3.0.2, and I notice that I get the following error;

----ERROR----
"SpamAssassin failed to parse line, skipping: user_scores_sql_table___userpref"

I was wondering if any of you might be able to assist me with this error.

Here is my local.cf file.

user_scores_dsn                 DBI:mysql:spamassassin:11111.22222.com
user_scores_sql_username        spamassassin
user_scores_sql_password        password inserted here
user_scores_sql_table           userpref

Thanks

Re: Error after upgrading from 2.6 to 3.0.2

Posted by Matt Kettler <mk...@evi-inc.com>.
At 01:58 PM 12/22/2004, SAtalk Mail User wrote:
>I have a question, I have just recently upgraded my spamassassin from 2.6
>to 3.0.2, and I notice that I get the following error;
>
>----ERROR----
>"SpamAssassin failed to parse line, skipping:
>user_scores_sql_table___userpref"

the user_scores_sql_table command was replaced with
user_scores_sql_custom_query, alowing you to customize the whole query, not
just the table.

See man Mail::Spamassassin::Conf for details.