Posted to derby-user@db.apache.org by Wei Jiang <we...@acelet.com> on 2005/08/09 18:25:45 UTC

How to set user authentication for network

Hi,

The document says:
"When user authentication is enabled in Derby, you can either use the
default security mechanism (user name and password) or you can specify
that the security mechanism be encrypted user and password."

But I can not find how to do it. I can only fine USER_ONLY_SECURITY and
how to enable encrypted user id (which reqires a ibm's package).

Any information would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.