Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Ignacio J. Ortega" <na...@siapi.es> on 2002/06/24 21:57:22 UTC

RE: tomcatAuthentication="false", BASIC Auth, Apache, and CoyoteC onnector?

Maybe is not implemented yet, you are using preAlpha Code..

Anyway, Thanks, i'll take a look..

Saludos ,
Ignacio J. Ortega

Re[2]: tomcatAuthentication="false", BASIC Auth, Apache, and CoyoteC onnector?

Posted by Jacob Kjome <ho...@visi.com>.
Hello Ignacio,

Sorry Ignacio,

I should have mentioned what server I am running.  I am running
Tomcat-4.1.3 fronted by Apache 2.0.39 on Win2k using mod_jk (not
mod_jk2) compiled for 2.0.39.

Jake

Monday, June 24, 2002, 2:57:22 PM, you wrote:

> [...]

Best regards,