Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Hasan Gharehasanloo <ha...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/06 07:42:36 UTC

Re: OM integration

Hi
1-call getSession and get session_id
2-call loginUser with prevoius session_id and user & pass of admin for all
users
3-call setUserObjectAndGenerateRoomHashByURLAndRecFlag and send specified
username (not admin)

I also attached screenshot of my integration

--
---------------------------------
Best Regards

Re: OM integration

Posted by Hasan Gharehasanloo <ha...@gmail.com>.
Issue OPENMEETINGS-314 - Webcam Title of user is username of SOAP
user<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENMEETINGS-314>has been
successfully created.

--
---------------------------------