Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Charles Moulliard <cm...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/02 11:15:10 UTC

Question : camel-cometd - jetty & resourceBase

Hi,

The camel-cometd component uses a Jetty property resourceBase to
define the location of the web application resources. This works fine
when deployed on a traditional Web Application Server but not at all
on OSGI server because the webapp directory is part of the bundle.jar
file

When we look in debug mode to the SMX4 log, we see that jetty
registers the webapp directory under the root name of the OSGI server.

   | service.jetty.internal.JCLLogger   85 | started
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.Context@ecaa5f{/,file:/D:/Temp/apache-servicemix-4.1.0-SNAPSHOT/webapp}

Of course, the webapp directory is part of the bundle deployed under
${karaf.home}/cache/data/195/bundle.jar

I have tried to disable the resourceBase in the camel-cometd without
success too.

Does anybody has an idea on How to run/deploy a bundle on SMX4/Karaf
containing a camel route using cometd:// ?

Kind regards,

Charles Moulliard
Senior Enterprise Architect
Apache Camel Committer

*****************************
blog : http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com
twitter : http://twitter.com/cmoulliard
Linkedlin : http://www.linkedin.com/in/charlesmoulliard

Apache Camel Group :
http://www.linkedin.com/groups?home=&gid=2447439&trk=anet_ug_hm

Re: Question : camel-cometd - jetty & resourceBase

Posted by Charles Moulliard <cm...@gmail.com>.
It works fine if I unzip the bundle content and call it using the resourceBase :

from("direct:input").to("cometd://localhost:8282/service/test?resourceBase=./data/cache/bundle195/webapp")

but this is not an acceptable solution as we have to know which bundle
will contain the webapp project and unzip it.

Posted by Charles Moulliard <cm...@gmail.com>.
Find a solution