Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by Pei Chen <ch...@apache.org> on 2013/03/29 18:34:33 UTC

Apache cTAKES Links...

Hi,
As part of the Apache cTAKES graduation to a TLP, infrastructure has
migrated the below for us (previous urls will automatically be redirected):
Please feel free to update your local settings as required.

New URL:
http://ctakes.apache.org

New Repo:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ctakes/

New Mailing Lists:
(All existing subscribers have automatically been subscribed to the new
lists.)
user@ctakes.apache.org
dev@ctakes.apache.org
private@ctakes.apache.org
commits@ctakes.apache.org
notifications@ctakes.apache.org

RE: Apache cTAKES Links...

Posted by "Halgrim, Scott" <ha...@ghc.org>.
For the purposes of documenting my experience here, I eventually got the URL change to work in part by running 'svn cleanup' from the command line, then overwriting all my local changes, and then doing the switch.

But I've spent the last couple of hours trying to get everything to build amid cryptic maven errors about how it can't find parent pom artifacts with 'incubating' in them, even though I can't figure out why it's even looking for them.  When I went into Eclipse to try to manually choose the parent POM for the complaining POMs, the only choices it gave me were ones with 'incubating' in them.

Somehow then the ctakes\pom.xml file disappeared and I tried to get it back with SVN Update and it complained about conflicts again.

So I think I'm going to just give up, blow it all away, and start from scratch.

Scott

Posted by "Masanz, James J." <Ma...@mayo.edu>.

RE: Apache cTAKES Links...

Posted by "Chen, Pei" <Pe...@childrens.harvard.edu>.

RE: Apache cTAKES Links...

Posted by "Halgrim, Scott" <ha...@ghc.org>.
Thanks, Pei.

RE: Apache cTAKES Links...

Posted by "Chen, Pei" <Pe...@childrens.harvard.edu>.
If using Eclipse,

Re: Apache cTAKES Links...

Posted by Andy McMurry <mc...@gmail.com>.
Recommend using the official SVN "switch" command

http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.6/svn.ref.svn.c.switch.html

RE: Apache cTAKES Links...

RE: Apache cTAKES Links...

Posted by "Masanz, James J." <Ma...@mayo.edu>.