Posted to dev@bookkeeper.apache.org by Nicolò Boschi <bo...@gmail.com> on 2022/03/09 20:30:49 UTC

New Docusaurus website - ready for review

Dear community,

I resumed the initial work intended to migrate the website to the
Docusaurus engine.
I recreated the whole website under the 'site3' directory. This is the pull
https://github.com/apache/bookkeeper/pull/3088

There are a couple of changes I have had to do and they are all mentioned
in the pull request.
I pushed the website here:
https://nicoloboschi.github.io/bookkeeper

My plan would be the following:
- Have people try it out, find bugs, problems, typos and fix them all
- Create the apache staging deployment (as explained here [0]). Basically
we'll need to create a github action to push to the asf-staging-site branch
and enable deployment with .asf.yaml file
- After a while, make the official switch

WDYT ?

[0]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INFRA/Git+-+.asf.yaml+features#Git.asf.yamlfeatures-Stagingawebsitepreviewdomain

BR,
Nicolò Boschi

Re: New Docusaurus website - ready for review

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Ack and Sounds good to me, Andrey.

- Henry

Posted by Andrey Yegorov <an...@datastax.com>.

--
Andrey Yegorov

Re: New Docusaurus website - ready for review

Posted by Nicolò Boschi <bo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Nicolò Boschi <bo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Enrico

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.