Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2014/08/03 09:46:41 UTC

Re: Guidelines for resolving Jira tickets

Hi Jacopo,

I have added a warning in the Confluence "what's new page"

Jacques

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
thank you!

Jacopo

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Exactly, thank you Jacques! If we want to see a new feature or relevant bug fix to appear in the release notes of a future release we have to make sure to create (before or after the commit) a Jira ticket with the "fix version" field containing the release we have fixed.
As I mentioned, we can do this even after a commit, as I did for example with these: OFBIZ-5691, OFBIZ-5698
For minor commits this is not needed.

Jacopo

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.