Posted to user@juddi.apache.org by Pablo Rivas Salmón <pa...@tid.es> on 2003/06/04 06:06:07 UTC

[juddi-Users] Initial values of the DataBase

Hello everybody!

First of all apologize for the long post, but I wanted to give as much detail as possible. I've just installed jIDDI 0.7 with MySQL on windows 2k. The JAXR browser works ok, but when I try to save a tModel using the JAXR API I get the following exception:

javax.xml.registry.JAXRException: No Concept specified for this Classification
 at com.sun.xml.registry.uddi.UDDIMapper.classifications2CategoryBag(Unknown Source)
 at com.sun.xml.registry.uddi.UDDIMapper.concept2TModel(Unknown Source)
 at com.sun.xml.registry.uddi.UDDIMapper.concepts2TModels(Unknown Source)
 at com.sun.xml.registry.uddi.UDDIMapper.saveConcepts(Unknown Source)
 at com.sun.xml.registry.uddi.BusinessLifeCycleManagerImpl.saveConcepts(Unknown Source)
 at com.tid.swce.negociador.registro.GestortModel.insertar(GestortModel.java:117)
 at com.tid.swce.negociador.registro.GestortModel.main(GestortModel.java:21)

If I got it correctly the problem is that the classification is not set in the database, so when I run the following code:

ClassificationScheme scheme = bqm.findClassificationSchemeByName(null,"uddi-org:types");
Classification wsdlSpecClassification = blm.createClassification(scheme, "wsdlSpec", "wsdlSpec");

the SOAP response is:

HTTP/1.1 200 OK

Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2003 16:43:34 GMT
Server: Apache Coyote/1.0
Connection: close

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
 <soapenv:Body><tModelList generic="2.0" operator="jUDDI.org" xmlns="urn:uddi-org:api_v2"><tModelInfos/></tModelList> </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

I add the classification to the concept (with no tModel in the SOAP response), and that causes the exception later when I call to saveConcepts(conceptArrayList).

Am I right?

Is there any script somewhere to initialize the standard namespaces/classification data? (I mean, uddi-org:types, ntis-gov:naics, unspsc-org:unspsc:3-1,  iso-ch:3166:1999 , any other?)

Thanks, Pablo Rivas.